Friday 13 January 2012

Apologies for the lack of posts since October 2011

My apologies for the lack of posts. Unfortunately the last few months have been very busy lately, and last month alone I was commuting to Monaco (from Antibes) for my day job, so I have not had time lately, to finish and post the articles I have been working on.

I have had time to work on some articles, but they are not yet finished:
  • PDF summarising the signage suggestions in my article, will include some new signage
  • An article on technology
  • An article on the environment
These I aim to publish as soon as possible, and I have many more articles on these and other subjects planned for the future.  Thank you for your patience.

Be the first to reply!

Post a Comment

You can use some HTML tags, for example:
<a href="example.url.com">Example link</a> <b>...</b>